Your Friday Mix: The best place to see stars from Earth is also the coldest

5 things to kick off your week.
read in browser
Your Weekly Mix
Find out the clearest place to see the night sky on Earth, and more this weekend.
Mix
space.com
The best place to see stars from Earth also happens to be the coldest place on the planet
If you want the clearest view of the night sky, you'll have to pack a warm jacket.
share add
Mix
The New York Times on YouTube
I'm a Black Cowboy. This is My Story.
In Dillon Hayes's "All I Have to Offer You Is Me," we meet Larry Callies, who comes from a long line of cowboys. Growing up in Texas, Callies dreamed of becoming like Charley Pride, the first African-American inductee in the Country Music Hall of Fame.
Mix Mix
Mix
inc.com
How to Train Your Brain to Get What You Want in 60 Days
In April 2015, I got serious about my goal to become a professional writer.
Mix Mix
Mix
theatlantic.com
I'm Traveling, Even Though I'm Stuck at Home
For the past 30 years, I've spent every summer abroad in Europe. Now I've realized that traveling isn't just a pastime—it's a mindset.
Mix Mix
Mix
mentalfloss.com
Body Camera Study Reveals What Cats Do When Nobody's Looking
After outfitting cats with video cameras, scientists learned some surprising things about the private lives of our feline companions.
Mix Mix
Loved something in this email? Share it with a friend!
Share This :

Blog Archive

Recent Posts