Phillip Island deemed the wind and then by Dovizioso

Andrea Dovizioso has failed to maximize test pre-season at the Phillip Island Circuit on 17-19 February 2016. This happens because this Ducati rider is not able to record the fastest time. This driver to lose competitiveness with top riders such as Valentino Rossi, Marc Marquez, Jorge Lorenzo. Even a newcomer to Maverick ViƱales is still superior to himself.

When the first day of practice, Dovizioso forced to absent. The next day, the driver is only at # 12. Then on the third day, Italy is a little nicer and is ranked 10th with a record time of 1 minute 29,860 seconds.
Many have assumed that his performance this time is indeed less impressive, but he did not feel too disappointed. Dovizioso thus argued that the practice is in fact a test in Qatar which was held on 2-4 March 2016.

"I feel very pleased even though has not yet been able to utilize the time available to the maximum. At this time, the tests we have done some important things. I myself am quite satisfied with the speed that I have. I feel cool with this bike, "so the word that was blasted out of the mouth of Dovizioso as quoted from pages of the MotoGP.

"I have fought harder at Phillip Island, and I must be doing something better when the test was held in Qatar. I have to work even harder in order to be better prepared at the time of the race and go back to being the figure of the protagonist as happened last year, "he said confidently.
Share This :

Blog Archive

Recent Posts